Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego, plus more than 1000 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team is focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of patient care and meaningful insights.
If working on multiple, complex projects gets you excited, influencing peers cross functionally is a welcome challenge and you’re looking for a way to leverage your leadership and organizational skills, our Project Manager role might be just what you’re looking for!
We’re searching for a motivated individual with a passion for project management and process improvement. Our successful candidate will know how to take initiative and will be confident in their abilities to diplomatically and strategically drive change. If asked, your peers would describe you as influential, organized and highly driven.
What does the Project Manager position entail? You will...
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Support our company revenue goals through risk mitigation and proactive issue resolution
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Leverage your leadership and communication skills by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Promote innovation by presenting solutions to our leadership team and gaining buy-in for process improvements.
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Have a passion for organization, small details and can exhibit problem-solving skills under pressure;
- Love using analytics to drive decision making;
- Get excited leading projects to completion within a specified time frame;
- Shine in a faced-paced, ever-changing workplace which keeps you on your toes;
- Don’t shy away from juggling multiple projects at once, in fact you prefer it!
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Display an ability to effectively communicate and influence remote clinical staff and internal colleagues.
Specifically, you should…
- Be the proud owner of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 5-8 years of Project Management work experience (with brownie points for a background in healthcare or technology professional services).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,