Business Analyst – Hospital Quality Services
Location: Chicago, IL
Q-Centrix is looking for a Business Analyst to focus on our rapidly growing Universal Registry Solution which supports the capture, submission and analysis of clinical quality data for hospitals. We’re searching for an ambitious team member to join a 10-person product management team in Chicago, IL. The Business Analyst will embrace challenging work; while showcasing superior Nerf gun talents throughout the day. You’ll have a leg up if you don’t mind a few orange darts decorating your desktop, love memes and awful puns, and are open to wearing apparel prominently featuring the letter Q.
What’s the job?
As a Business Analyst, you will…
- Work with industry-leading professionals who are eager to help you grow
- Quickly learn about the products that are changing the healthcare market
- Write business requirements and support our best-in-class engineering team as they bring them to life
- Interpret and translate specifications into easily digestible user stories
- Effectively work with a variety of teams to support the development of sales collateral, as well as training and release materials
- Serve as a point-of-contact for our users, troubleshooting and answering questions about our product(s)
Who are you?
A self-motivated, results-driven professional with an interest in learning and growing at a fast pace. If asked, your colleagues would commend your excellent communication skills and would describe you as tremendously dependable, good-humored and intellectually curious.
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Are the proud owner of a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business administration, economics, management information systems, computer science or marketing
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions, but also enjoy solving problems independently
- Get jazzed up about product management disciplines and philosophies
- Love talking about technology and business process improvement
- Might as well be a juggler—you can confidently manage multiple projects at once
Brownie points if you’re experienced with…
- SDLC, CRM or SAP
- Have healthcare industry experience
- Can compete in a dance-off or cook-off with the best of them
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing product development team and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.