What’s the job?
Reporting to the Sr. Product Manager of Business Intelligence, you’ll be responsible for driving improved back-end performance of our current Business Intelligence tool (Birst). You’ll tap into your affinity for data and database optimization to support our engineering, product, and data science departments as they use data to drive decision making.
Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals is 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to support the Business Intelligence team from the San Diego office. We would love for you to join our team if you love collaborating with a variety of people and have a knack for data.
Get ready to…
- Take ownership over the way our data is structured within our BI tool and determine how to best optimize the movement of our data between sources and the warehouse.
- Experiment with new ways to improve our current data structures in order to improve performance.
- Work with a great team of BI Specialists enabling them to create meaningful reports and analytics dashboards to drive business decisions.
- Partner with the development team on the design and build out of an internal data warehouse.
Who are you?
The right candidate will embrace new and challenging work while building relationships with your fellow Q-Centrix associates. If asked, your colleagues would commend your commitment to improvement, strong work ethic, and passion for your work.
You’re our ideal team member if you meet the following requirements…
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and have 3-5 years of professional experience designing/implementing data warehouses supporting reporting and real-time analytics
- Proficient in SQL/PostgreSQL
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Birst, Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.
- Previous experience with designing and implementing large scale, flexible, and scalable data warehouses supporting critical reporting and analytics in real-time
- Experience developing large scale OLAP solutions serving hundreds of customers
- Great communication skills and ability to work well in group settings
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.