Q-Centrix boasts a robust Business Intelligence solution that supports our partners in the areas of quality reporting, analysis and improvement. We’re searching for an ambitious and curious team member to report into the Chief Product Officer.
The Business Intelligence Specialist will embrace challenging work; while showcasing superior Nerf gun talents throughout the day. You’ll have a leg up if you don’t mind a few orange darts decorating your desktop, love memes and awful puns, and are open to wearing apparel prominently featuring the letter Q.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will…
- Support the Product Development, Operations, and Finance Teams in creating and analyzing reports both for our partners and internally
- Envision and create reports that are translated from internal ideas, client feedback, and competitive analysis
- Steward and project manage the addition of new reports to our proprietary software, Q-Apps
- Perform competitive analyses in support of a reporting roadmap
- Become a subject matter expert on data visualization quality metric development
- Partner with other disciplines within Q-Centrix to ensure project requirements are comprehensive and thoroughly planned and documented
- Train Q-Centrix staff on new product features
- Work with internal and market-facing stakeholders to validate suggested features and enhancements to Q-Apps
- Be a vital contributor to a product development team accountable for building the industry’s only Healthcare Quality Information System
You’re a great fit if you…
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, computer science, MIS, mathematics, or a related field
- Have 2-5 years of experience in healthcare or a related field (basically, you’ve been in the game for a minute, but you’re not yet an expert)
- Understand how Database Management Systems work (but are not a DBA)
- Have 2-5 years of experience in at least two BI tools like Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos OBIEE, QlikView
- Have 2-5 years of business analysis experience
- Have 2-5 years of experience in SQL with a common RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, MySql
- Are experienced with Visualization and Analytics in a BI platform like Birst, Tableau, GoodData, OBIEE, Microstrategy or Business Objects
- Are comfortable implementing Business Intelligence systems for internal or customer-facing groups, including analysis, dashboards, reporting, performance management, KPIs
- Have been in customer-facing roles (internal or external customers)
- Have worked within the framework of common Project Management structures and practices including waterfall, agile, project planning, scope control, customer relationship management
- Have had exposure to data modeling for data warehousing – star, snowflake schema designs
- Have worked with ETL/data integration tools like Informatica, MSFT SSIS, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Data Integrator, Data Stage, Ab Initio
- Have an appreciation for design–with an understanding of the interplay of color, shape, and size
Brownie points if you’re experienced with SFDC, CRM or SAP and have healthcare industry experience
Q-Centrix aims to measurably improve the quality and safety of patient care in the U.S. with the Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals is 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.