Location: Chicago, IL
At Q-Centrix, our team is 100% focused on helping clinicians improve the quality of the care they deliver – through data. From our offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego to more than 800 clinical team members across the country, we create unique solutions by combining modern technology with clinical expertise to optimize the value of quality data.
We’re looking for a Business Systems Sr. Lead to support our ambitious team from the Chicago office. If you enjoy collaborating with smart, fun-loving professionals and regularly geek out on process improvement, there’s no better place to join than Q-Centrix!
What’s the job?
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will own & drive improved performance of our internal systems, specifically within the Salesforce environment. You’ll tap into your affinity for data analytics to support our various departments as they use data to drive decision making.
Get ready to…
- Take ownership of the Salesforce & PSA/HCM environment on the force.com platform and the overall strategy for the business systems to align with the business growth.
- Become an expert in our business and sales processes in order to develop internal business systems that match our teams’ needs.
- Tune into Salesforce updates so you’re ready for any environment upgrades when changes are released.
- Satisfy your hunger for process improvement by enhancing existing Salesforce workflows, functionality, configuration, objects, etc.
- Hone your executive presence and presentation skills via regular & ad-hoc reporting for both the sales teams and senior management.
Who are you?
The right candidate will embrace new and challenging work while building relationships with your fellow Q-Centrix associates. If asked, your colleagues would commend your commitment to improvement, strong work ethic, and passion for your work.
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Are the proud owner of a Bachelor’s degree and have at least 5-7 years of professional experience in managing a Salesforce.com platform in a growing company.
- Have an insane amount of knowledge of the Salesforce.com environment and are a Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Have had experience with business stakeholders including sales leaders to propose and develop solutions.
- Have an analytical mindset and think outside the box to solve problems thrown at you.
- Pride yourself on your communication skills and ability to work well in group settings.
- Can savvily (and quickly!) solve problems.
Brownie points if you…
- Have a Master’s degree
- Understand Financialforce & Salesforce CPQ and have taken training relevant courses or completed certifications
- Know SQL
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.