Work from the comfort of home!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and have experience managing ACC/NCDR data —there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! We are hiring full-time and part-time Cardiovascular Data Abstractors to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
As a Cardiovascular Data Abstractor, you will:
- Abstract cardiovascular data for one or more of the American College of Cardiology’s NCDR databases.
- Work from the comfort of your home, with a flexible schedule.
- Join a team of the best quality experts and be inspired to learn and grow.
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
You’re our dream candidate if you:
- Have direct data abstraction experience in one or more of the following registries: CathPCI, ACTION, Chest Pain MI, ICD, TVT, LAAO, PVI, SCPC-CP, Afib Ablation, STEMI
- Have strong computer skills and a computer with a recent Windows Operating System
- Are eager to learn new systems
- Possess great communication skills and are known for your reliability.
- Thrive working independently and deliver according to deadlines
We’d prefer that you have:
- Experience submitting directly into the NCDR
- RN, LPN, RT RVT, or RCIS credentials, or substantial clinical experience
- Experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.