As a Cardiovascular or STS Team Leader, you’ll have partner, abstraction, and team management responsibilities. It’s an exciting challenge, offering growth, management experience, and of course, the same flexibility.
As a Cardiovascular or STS Team Leader, you value…
- Perpetual Learning: You’re a subject matter expert in your specified area of management, and are eager to continue advancing your knowledge.
- Quality Improvement: You care about positively impacting patients’ lives, so you maintain a high level of productivity and accuracy in all you do.
- Meaningful Collaboration: You enjoy working with, managing and coaching others. Your colleagues call you a strong communicator.
- Empowered Accountability: You can comfortably manage a substantial workload. You know how to organize time and priorities in pursuit of your team’s goals.
- Courageous Innovation: You are eager to aid in the development of ideas and processes to improve efficiency and partner satisfaction.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with account team to achieve clear understanding of partner expectations, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction through ongoing communication
- Achieving partner goals and deadlines, regularly evaluating team staffing to ensure success
- Managing exception reporting process, maintaining oversight to ensure accurate reporting, and partner notification and review
- Enhancing Quality Team performance and efficiency through orientation, Inter-Rater Reliability, and HIPAA compliance
- Maximizing team resources through the creation of case assignments
- Fostering team member growth, providing subject matter support as needed
- Maintaining targeted personal productivity, up to 85%.
- Consistently meeting IRR company accuracy thresholds of 97%.
You're an ideal STS Team Leader if you...
- Have been abstracting within the STS Adult Cardiac Registry (brownie points for additional direct abstract experience in STS Congential Heart and/or General Thoracic), Cath PCI, Chest Pain MI, ICD, TVT, LAAO, PVI or SCPC CP;
- Can work 30-40 hours per week;
- Achieve above average IRR metrics at your current facility (our threshold is 97%!);
- Are motivated to meet deadlines and can effectively manage a heavy workload in an organized fashion;
- Communicate exceptionally well, both via phone and e-mail;
- Love teaching others (and yourself!) and can take performance management steps when necessary;
- Consider yourself a highly motivated and productive person.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.