Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and you’re an active CTR—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! We are hiring full-time and part-time Certified Tumor Registrars to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
As a Certified Tumor Registrar, you will:
- Provide high-quality data abstraction within the Tumor Registry.
- Join a team of the best quality experts and be inspired.
- Work from the comfort of your home, with a flexible schedule.
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
- Must be an active CTR
- Have direct Tumor Registry abstraction experience
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System and have strong computer skills
- Eager to learn new Registry Software systems
- Great communication skills
- Thrive working independently
- Deliver according to deadlines.
We’d prefer that you have:
- Experience working in a COC approved facility
- Experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.