We are looking for a Human Resources team member to join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company. If you’re a Human Resources professional who wants to work with a team of smart, energetic individuals who are focused on providing a one-of-a-kind employee experience while helping our hospital partners improve the quality of their patient care, we’ve got the place for you!
You’re our ideal candidate if your favorite words are “culture” and “engagement,” and enjoy operations and process improvement. You should have a proven ability to keep up with fast growth, all while motivating others to meet their goals in a deadline-driven environment.
So what’s the job?
The Compensation and Benefits Manager will:
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefit policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance.
- Provide advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Manage the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs).
- Supervise the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Keep apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Conduct annual comp benchmarking to ensure competitiveness and alignment with market.
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings.
Our ideal team member should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible nature and an eagerness to impact change in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Experience with HRIS platforms
- Ability to leverage technology for efficiency
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
Who are we?
Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals are 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.