Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and have experience managing Registry or Core Measure data—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! We are hiring full-time and part-time Data Abstractors to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
As a Data Abstractor, you will:
- Provide data abstraction within the Registries or Core Measures.
- Work from the comfort of your home with a flexible schedule.
- Join a team of the best quality experts and be inspired to learn and grow.
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
- Experience abstracting data for Core Measures; Cardiovascular, STS, VQI, GWTG, NSQIP, Trauma, Cancer Registries; or Infection Prevention.
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System and have strong computer skills coupled
- Eager to learn new systems
- Great communication skills and are known for your reliability
- Thrive while working independently
- Deliver according to deadlines
- RN or LPN Credential or substantial clinical experience.
- Previous experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.