Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego, plus more than 1000 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team is focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of patient care and meaningful insights.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this position will be a key member of the finance team and provide financial and analytical support to the board, executive and operating teams in reviewing, analyzing and developing historical and projected financial results. In addition, this role will gain exposure to other strategic corporate finance functions including treasury, tax and acquisitions. Given the Company’s potential acquisition oriented strategy, this position will work closely with the management team and others at a strategic level to assess potential new product launches, investments and acquisitions.
- Prepare monthly internal financial reporting packages with associated metrics
- Review and analyze monthly results and collaborate with executive and operational leaders to identify and understand variances from plan and positive and negative trends
- Prepare monthly external reporting packages and board meeting materials for private equity owners
- Serve in financial advisory role to operational leaders for analytical support of key initiatives
- Analyze product line and customer profitability and drivers of gross margin
- Participate in investment and acquisition review, including preparing financial and operational models to support investments and different scenarios
- Works collaboratively with cross functional teams to review business processes and develop and execute on process improvements
- Actively participate in monthly accounting close process by working with accounting resources to confirm results reflect changes in company business environment
- Play a key role in developing annual strategic and financial plan as well as periodic forecast updates throughout the year
- Monitor and influence cash and debt management – cash forecasting, accounts receivable and debt compliance reporting
- Comfortable with analyzing large volumes of data
- Attention to detail
- Technically savvy
- Highly proficient building complex data and financial models
- Strategic thinker
- Inspire and builds trust
- Accountable to timelines and deliverables
- Collaborates well with others
- Listens and communicates well
- Knows how to initiate action
- Hands on, action oriented worker
- Ability to effectively develop and lead teams
Education and Work Experience
- Seasoned financial professional with 7 – 12 years overall experience
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or economics or MBA, required
- Technology and/or healthcare services company experience in a high growth environment preferred
- Experience working in a public or private equity owned company reporting environment
- Direct investment banking or private equity experience preferred
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.