Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and have experience managing Get with the Guidelines registry data—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! Q-Centrix is hiring full-time and part-time Get with the Guidelines Data Abstractors to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
What’s the job?
As a Get with the Guidelines Data Abstractor, you will:
- Abstract/collect data for the American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines registries.
- Work from the comfort of your home with a flexible schedule.
- Join a team of the best quality experts, who will also help you learn and grow!
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
- At least 1 year of direct abstraction experience in one or more of the following areas: Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure, Stroke, Resuscitation, CAD, or AFib data
- Experience must be within the last calendar year
- GWTG – Resuscitation applicants must have an active Resuscitation certification
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System and are technically savvy enough to navigate new EMRs
- Eager to learn new systems
- Great communication skills and highly reliable
- Thrive working independently
- Deliver according to deadlines
We’d prefer that you have:
- RN or LPN credentials, or substantial relevant clinical experience
- Previous experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.