We are looking for a Human Resources team member to join our fast-paced, rapidly growing company. If you’re a Human Resources professional who wants to work with a team of smart, energetic individuals who are focused on providing a one-of-a-kind employee experience while helping our hospital partners improve the quality of their patient care, we’ve got the place for you!
You’re our ideal candidate if your favorite words are “culture” and “engagement,” and enjoy operations and process improvement. You should have a proven ability to keep up with fast growth, all while motivating others to meet their goals in a deadline-driven environment.
Employee Life Cycle Activities:
- Partner with functional managers on the hiring, performance management, promotions and separation activities required across the organization
- Lead efforts to identify, retain and develop our best employees
- Responsible for complete file documentation and ensure up to date state/federal legal compliance
- Analyze trends in changes within employee demographics, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide counsel to employees while acting as a representative of the company
- Drive performance management process by engaging, educating and supporting functional managers
- Assist managers with Performance Improvement Plans
- Partner with leadership and contribute ideas to HR automation in allowing for efficiencies to occur in onboarding, performance management and offboarding.
- Create and administer training & development to Client Services on HR topics along with coaching on best practice tips
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support the finance and executive team during the annual benefits renewal process.
- Maintain benefits program and support compensation model
As an HR Manager, you should have…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible nature and an eagerness to impact change in a high-growth, dynamic environment
- 5+ years of HR experience
- Experience with HRIS platforms
- Ability to leverage technology for efficiency
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
Who are we?
Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals are 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.