If you’re an IT pro with a passion for technology and have an interest in the healthcare field, this entry level Information Technology Analyst role might be just what you’re looking for!
We’re looking for an entry-level IT Analyst to support our IT and Operations departments from our Portsmouth, NH office. We would love for you to join our team if you geek out on technology and love working with people.
What does the role entail? Good question! You will…
- Provide technical support to a large, remote team whose success depends on the technology they use every day;
- Help team members complete their IT setups and onboarding, including establishing access to our hospital clients’ systems;
- Act as first point-of-contact for remote employees seeking technical support on their Windows- or OSX- based systems;
- Perform remote diagnostics and troubleshooting, walking team members through problem-solving processes;
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to help align business needs with IT requirements.
Who are you?
An early careerist or entry-level professional who is looking to launch or further their career in the Greater Boston area. The right candidate will have up to 2 years of professional experience on their resume, with an IT help desk background. A passion for helping others and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment are musts. If asked, your colleagues would describe you as technologically savvy with super strong communication skills.
You’re the ideal Q-Centrix IT Analyst if…
- You get a thrill out of solving technical issues and helping others do the same;
- Your go-to saying is “Patience is a virtue” (or some variation of that);
- Adaptability is your middle name. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can keep up with the changes that are associated with a high-growth business.
- You model a “can-do” and “happy to help” approach for your peers. In fact, you love helping others so much that the words “That’s not my job” have never been part of your vocabulary.
- You’re eager to learn our business and understand the importance of your IT contributions to our overall success;
- Enjoy late mornings for self-improvement (or sleeping in), as we’re looking for someone who is comfortable working a non-traditional schedule. For example: Tuesday – Friday from 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM (exact details are somewhat flexible and would be finalized at time of hire).
Specifically, we are looking for:
- Proud ownership of an Associate’s Degree or similar in an Information Technology-related concentration.
- Up to 1-2 years of Information Technology experience;
- Experience with cloud and remote desktop technologies;
- Previous, proven experience troubleshooting over the phone.
Who are we?
Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals are 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.