Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH, and San Diego, plus more than 1,000 clinical experts working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals are 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of patient care they deliver.
The marketing department at Q-Centrix supports an aggressive growth strategy with various digital and traditional marketing efforts; while also showcasing winning skills during giant Jenga, team Trivia and other random challenges throughout the day. We’re searching for a team member who is ambitious, curious, resourceful, detail-oriented, hard-working, extremely organized and doesn’t mind a few pieces of confetti scattered on his or her desktop from time to time.
Our dream candidate will be an excellent communicator with experience organizing complex events. Plus, he or she will love memes, appreciate awful puns and be open to wearing apparel prominently featuring the letter “Q”.
Role and Responsibilities
Assist in planning and overseeing all event logistics to ensure successful event execution and lead generation, including:
- Organizing pre-event promotion, documentation, shipping logistics
- Attending events where needed; acting as point of contact during events
- Tracking and measuring event performance
- Consistently submitting detailed, accurate and thoughtful post-event reports
Support digital marketing activities within our marketing automation platform, including:
- Developing content; managing segments; building campaigns within the platform; tracking and reporting on the campaigns
Miscellaneous marketing team support, including proofreading, editing presentations, maintaining files, and other tasks as necessary.
- Excellent writing skills – When asked who your favorite author is; you might say “me”.
- Impressive work ethic – You can’t sleep until the job is done.
- Interpersonal skills – You enjoy working with a fun group of people who may randomly congregate in the kitchen to engage in cut-throat food competitions.
- Organization – Your lists have lists.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint – You know when to use which, but you prefer Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Hospitality or similar—You got the right degree; now you want the right job.
- 1+ years relevant experience
- Healthcare experience or knowledge
- Public relations or content-creation experience
- Basic understanding of Adobe suite
- Basic video-editing skills
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.