Looking for an exciting place to work with talented people? Look no further! We're a team of smart, entrepreneurial individuals who are 100% focused on helping clinicians improve the quality of patient care. If you're a highly-motivated, analytical thinker with an interest in healthcare, Q-Centrix might just be the place for you.
The Operations Admin supports our company's growth by playing a key role in new client implementations. Working with our Operations, IT and Client Services teams, you will help our hospital partners improve the quality of their patient care.
In this role, you will...
- Partner with a cross-functional group of health system personnel to establish secure electronic access to patient records and other protected health information, thereby enabling our team members to perform remote clinical data abstraction.
- Coordinate with our Portsmouth-based Project Managers and our remote clinical Team Leaders to complete staff credentialing for new and existing clients.
- Ensure that our team members can access their assigned hospitals' remote systems by continually assessing their credentials and the clients' system needs.
- Come fully prepared to enjoy snacks with the team every Tuesday.
You're an energetic and driven individual in the Portsmouth, NH or greater Boston area. You're meticulous in your attention to detail and consider yourself a quick learner.
You're our ideal team member if...
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- You know your way around Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- You could win awards for your organizational skills
- You pride yourself on your interpersonal and communication skills.
We prefer that you have...
- An Associates Degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in administrative support.
Who are we?
Q-Centrix aims to improve patient care in the U.S. through the use of its market-leading technology platform, Q-Appsm coupled with the industry's largest and broadest team of nurse-educated, quality information specialists. Conducting in excess of two million quality data abstractions annually, Q-Centrix is a comprehensive quality partner to hundreds of hospitals, providing clinical surveillance, abstraction, analysis and improvement solutions.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.