If you’re looking for new ways to leverage your leadership and organizational skills, our Project Manager role might be just what you’re looking for!
We’re searching for a motivated individual with a passion for project management and process improvement. A successful candidate takes initiative and is confident in their abilities to diplomatically and strategically drive change. If asked, your peers would describe you as influential, organized and highly driven.
What does the Project Manager position entail? Good question!
Our Project Manager will:
- Oversee the deployment of Q-Centrix abstraction services and technology solutions—through the management of multi-faceted and high-profile implementation projects
- Leverage leadership and communication skills to build client relationships and exceed their expectations during the initial engagements and implementations
- Support our company revenue goals through risk mitigation and proactive issue resolution
- Work cross-functionally within client and Q-Centrix organizations to meet project milestones and coordinate multi-discipline team activities
- Promote innovation by presenting solutions to our leadership team and gaining buy-in for process improvements
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Have a passion for organization, small details and can exhibit problem-solving skills under pressure
- Love using analytics to drive decision making
- Get excited leading projects to completion within a specified time frame
- Shine in a faced-paced, ever-changing workplace that keeps you on your toes
- Don’t shy away from juggling multiple projects at once, in fact, you prefer it!
- Display an ability to effectively communicate and influence hospital partners, remote clinical staff and internal colleagues.
Specifically, you should have the following qualifications…
- Proud owner of a bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of Project Management work experience (brownie points for a background in healthcare or technology professional services)
Q-Centrix aims to measurably improve the quality and safety of patient care in the U.S. through the use of its market-leading technology platform, Q-Apps, that augments the clinical intelligence and efficiency of the industry’s largest and broadest team of nurse-educated, Quality Information Specialists. Processing in excess of 2 million quality data transactions annually, Q-Centrix is a comprehensive quality partner to hundreds of hospitals, providing quality data management solutions, including quality data capture, surveillance, measure calculations, analysis, reporting, and improvement solutions. For more information about Q-Centrix, visit www.q centrix.com.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.