The Recruitment Team at Q-Centrix supports an aggressive growth strategy through a combination of traditional and new sourcing techniques and recruitment campaigns. We’re searching for an ambitious Recruiter to join a three-person recruitment team in our Portsmouth, NH office. You’re our ideal team member if you embrace challenging work and the Starbucks mobile app; and will have a leg up if you love memes and awful puns, and are open to wearing apparel prominently featuring the letter Q.
As a Recruiter, you will…
- Work with industry-leading professionals who are eager to help you learn and grow
- Collaborate with colleagues to understand business hiring objectives and requirements
- Manage inbound and proactive candidate sourcing through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media, research, and direct contact
- Review applications and evaluate candidate qualifications; conduct interviews and facilitate Human Resources follow-up communications
- Develop and maintain relationships with candidates, colleagues, and internal clients to expand industry knowledge and generate leads
Who are you?
A self-motivated, results-driven professional with an interest in learning and growing at a fast pace. If asked, your colleagues would commend your strong interpersonal skills, and would describe you as a strong communicator and analytical thinker.
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Are the proud owner of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or other related field
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions, but also enjoy solving problems independently
- Consider yourself very organized with strong attention to detail—you caught the typo in the sentence above
- Enjoy getting to know people and love working with a variety of people across different teams
- Might as well be a juggler—you can confidently manage multiple projects at once
Brownie points if you’re experienced with…
- Microsoft Excel
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Recruitment tools like LinkedIn Recruiter
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing recruitment team and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.