If you share our entrepreneurial spirit, growth minded focus and enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding business and industry, Q-Centrix is the place for you!
Q-Centrix is committed to advancing the delivery of care by improving patient outcomes through the comprehensive management of Quality data. You can’t do that without an outstanding team. That’s why we hire driven, motivated professionals that will bring Q-Centrix to new levels of success.
Our sales team is growing and looking for a Regional Director of Business Development to have an immediate impact on Q-Centrix’s bottom line! Reporting to the Chief Business Development Sales Officer, you will have the resources to successfully reach and surpass the goals we set for you and the goals you set for yourself.
Based in the eastern half of the country, the Regional Director of Business Development will be a proven, hospital sales executive with previous sales management experience who possesses excellent communication and consultative selling skills, attention to detail and responsiveness and an ability to mentor and drive others in a team selling environment and culture.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the healthcare market and want to contribute to a winning team, keep reading and then give us a call!
Roles and responsibility:
- Directly manage a team of approximately 10 individuals (both Business Development Representatives and Strategic Growth Managers) divided among two territories
- Drive Cohesive teamwork
- Career growth & development for Business Development Representatives (BDR’s) and Strategic Growth Managers (SGM’s)
- Regional ownership of quota
- Own regional plan (combination of both individual territory plans) working with the Directors of BD (DBD’s report to CBDO)
- Forecast deals along with the team
- Coaching team members to sell more efficiently and effectively
- Help teams strategize in complex deals
- Support team in field
- Corporate relationship ownership of several Master Services Agreements
- Obtain all annual sales goals
- Perform other related duties as assign
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated success selling services and technology and services to hospitals and health systems
- Track record of winning large, multi-hospital deals
- Must understand and be conversant in the healthcare industry trends
- Conversant in technology and business process improvement
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple prospective clients through sales process
- Must have demonstrated presentation experience in consultative solution sales skills based on value driven strategies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written required
- Strong drive for success and personal achievement is critical
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and results driven professional
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in health administration, business, finance economics or related field
- Previous sales management experience
- Previous business development / sales experience in Hospital Quality Management