Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals are 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
We’re looking for a Sr. Manager of Client Operations to focus on managing the delivery of our healthcare data management services. The Sr. Manager of Client Operations will join a collaborative, 20-person Client Operations leadership team and 800-person data abstraction team in one of our corporate offices or remotely!
As a Sr. Manager of Client Operations, you’ll help us ensure that we are delivering high-quality abstraction services to our hospital partners. You’ll do this by managing the day-to-day business operations and providing leadership at all levels of the organization.
In this role, you will…
- Communicate and embody the Q-Centrix vision and values of courageous innovation, meaningful collaboration, perpetual learning, quality improvement, and empowered accountability.
- Support our growth by recruiting and mentoring new talent.
- Define and implement policies and performance standards.
- Evaluate employee performance through coaching and support.
- Assess departmental and company performance and develop plans for improvement.
- Ensure client satisfaction and top-of-the-line abstraction services.
Who are you?
A self-motivated, results-driven professional who loves developing others (as well as yourself!). You’re business savvy and are fueled by collaboration. If asked, your colleagues would describe you as a natural mentor and would commend your ambition, curiosity, and good humor.
You’re our ideal team member if you…
- Are the proud owner of a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, nursing, healthcare administration and management or equivalent;
- Have 10-15 years of professional experience in hospital operations, healthcare performance improvement or healthcare quality improvement, with at least three years’ experience managing teams or process improvements in a top-performing hospital;
- Are fascinated by people, process and technology;
- Love helping people feel empowered and reach their potential;
- Wrote the book on how to manage multiple projects at once;
- Pride yourself on your strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and high level of responsiveness.
If this sounds like a fit, please apply with your resume and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a response to the following:
What is one thing you’ve done to develop yourself either personally or professionally in the last six months?
Who are we?
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.