All you need is interest, we’ll supply the rest!
Ready to learn a new skill?
We’re looking for a Quality Information Specialists to join our marketing team as Strategic Development Representatives (SDR). In this full-time role, you’ll gain a new skill that will open doors to an entirely new career path in quality.
Meet your Mentor
Dan Martin has been working in business development for over 40 years. As Q-Centrix employee #20, the first business development representative hired for Q-Centrix, and the most charismatic member of the team – there’s no one better to train our next superstars.
Your training program with include a 3-day, in-person orientation workshop and a month of skills refinement with constant mentorship that will prepare you with the skills you need to succeed as a SDR.
More About the Role
The SDR role is brand new to our organization but we already know that the team will be the greatest thing to happen to Q-Centrix since Q-Apps! Your work will directly impact our velocity of growth! Plus, this role is an excellent way to transition from a delivery role to a member of our marketing or business development teams. You’ll have an opportunity to significantly increase your overall earnings potential for the time you invest in your career.
More specific responsibilities include:
- Support marketing campaigns in generating interest in Q-Centrix partnerships by calling and/or emailing key contacts within new hospitals
- Demonstrate your clinical and product knowledge by quickly identifying contact needs and interest in a Q-Centrix partnership
- Route or schedule introductory discussions between interested contacts and the appropriate business development rep to assist in solving problems and adding new partnerships
- Stay informed of industry changes and educate new hospitals on hot topics or product releases.
- Use Salesforce, our Customer Relationship Management tool (CRM), to maintain documentation, validate/update key contact data and track activities.
- Achieve or exceed appointment and lead targets by communicating the value of a partnership with Q-Centrix.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience, we’ll teach you everything you need to know! The SDR team will have a dedicated management resource with years of experience coaching, leading and helping you succeed in your new role.
How do I know if I’m qualified?
As a Quality Information Specialist, you already have the right clinical experience to succeed. If you also meet the qualifications below, you could be our ideal SDR!
- Current Quality Information Specialist, QAR or Team Lead
- Desire to launch a career in marketing or business development
- Willing to commit to at least 30 hours a week
- Comfortable generating new interest, with healthcare leaders, where it doesn’t exist
- Ability to clearly explain Q-Centrix offerings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable communicating extensively over the phone and through email
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and follow-through
- Eager to join a collaborative, tight-knit team
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Ability to deal with rejection and remain focused and motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.