Use your clinical expertise from home!
Are you looking to join an energetic, growing team? If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to work for a fast-paced company, Q-Centrix is the place for you! Q-Centrix is hiring full-time Strategic Growth Managers to join our business development team.
What’s the job?
Leverage your clinical expertise to impact business growth. As a healthcare quality-focused Strategic Growth Manager, you will:
- Build, maintain and expand relationships with hospital clients and prospects in the healthcare quality space;
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential new Core Measures/registry business by selling additional services to named clients and potential new hospital facilities;
- Participate in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to drive awareness around solutions and go-to-market strategies;
- Stay informed of quality market changes and educate partner hospitals on hot topics or product releases;
- Use our CRM (Salesforce) to maintain documentation and track opportunities and activities;
- Strategically handle client objections or concerns;
- Collaborate with the Product Development and Marketing teams to accurately position all products and new services.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Desire to begin a business development career
- Experience in a healthcare environment and passion for improving patient care
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and follow-through
- Eager to join a collaborative, tight-knit team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
Q-Centrix aims to measurably improve the quality and safety of patient care in the U.S. with the Q-Centrix is a leading healthcare solutions provider with offices in Chicago, Portsmouth, NH and San Diego, plus more than 800 clinical team members working throughout the country. Our team of smart, ambitious, and fun-loving professionals is 100% focused on helping hospital clinicians improve the quality of the patient care they deliver every day.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.