Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and have experience managing data abstraction within the Society of Thoracic Surgery Registry—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! We are hiring full-time and part-time STS Data Abstractors to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
What’s the job?
As an STS Data Abstractor, you will:
- Provide data abstraction within the STS Registry.
- Learn from the best and be inspired to reach your goals.
- Work from the comfort of your home, with a flexible schedule.
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
- Direct abstraction experience for Adult Cardiac (ACS), General Thoracic (GTS), or Congenital Heart (CHS) Registry
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System, and have strong computer skills
- Eager to learn new systems
- Stellar communication skills and are known for your reliability
- Thrive working independently
- Deliver according to deadlines
We’d prefer that you have:
- RN or LPN Credential or substantial clinical experience.
- Previous experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.