If you’re tech-savvy with a passion for customer support and have an interest in healthcare, Q-Centrix might be the place for you!
We’re looking for an entry-level Support Specialist to collaborate with our IT and Operations departments in our downtown Portsmouth, NH office. Our dream candidate is a computer pro who is also passionate about helping others and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
As a Support Specialist, you will
- Provide technical support to a large, remote team whose success depends on the technology they use every day;
- Help new employees complete their IT setups and onboarding, including establishing access to our hospital partners’ systems;
- Act as first point-of-contact for remote team members seeking technical support on their Windows- or OSX- based computers;
- Perform remote diagnostics and troubleshooting, walking team members through problem-solving processes;
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups to help align business needs with IT requirements.
- Enjoy late mornings! We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working a non-traditional schedule.
- For example: Tuesday – Friday from 10am-8pm (exact details are somewhat flexible and would be finalized at time of hire)
You’re an ideal Support Specialist if you
- Get a thrill out of solving technical issues and helping others do the same;
- Know that patience is a virtue
- Are excited by the changing pace of a high-growth business.
- Love helping others solve problems – even if it’s sometimes outside the role.
- Are eager to learn our business and understand the importance of your contributions to our overall success.
We do require
- An associate’s degree or higher in an Information Technology-related concentration;
- Experience with Cloud and Remote Desktop technologies;
- Previous, proven experience troubleshooting on the phone.
Apply directly online today!
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.