Are you an IT professional that enjoys researching and implementing new IT solutions and optimizing systems? You must possess strong technology, security, analytical, management and communication skills to work effectively at all levels. This position is responsible for reviewing existing processes to identify potential security risks, gaps and integration and automation opportunities to improve efficiency.
· Manage Amazon AWS and Azure environment
· Develop process and SLA for IT helpdesk support
· Identify, explore and implement new technology strategies that improve processes and efficiency throughout the organization
· Propose and plan new IT initiatives from conception to go-live;
· Develop new information technology initiatives from concept to launch and ensure high-quality, timely delivery of key infrastructure milestones
· Create and keep updated, system and infrastructure diagrams
· Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
· Manage project and issues using ticketing systems
· Manage and build vendor relationships
· Craft custom scripts, reducing requirement of human interaction
· Identify potential issues and integrate possible solutions
· Enable faster and smarter business processes and implement analytics for meaningful
· Excellent written and oral skills
· Comfortable in customer-facing roles
· Project management skills
· Self-motivated and results driven
· Proficient with technology
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or technology-related field or relevant experience
· Proven experience as a System Engineer, System Administrator or similar role
· Experience with AWS, Azure, Office 365 and server patch management
· Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
· Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
· Excellent communication skills
· You pride yourself on your strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and high level of responsiveness
Preferred Education and Experience
· Ability to develop and maintain secure IT strategies and protect the confidentiality and integrity of information systems
At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job, and their individual professional qualifications. Here’s what does not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate. If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to your recruiter.
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity team.