If you’re passionate about healthcare quality and are ready to take the next step in your career, our Team Leader role is just what you’re looking for!
We’re hiring full-time Team Leaders to manage and support our growing team. Collaborating with our hospital partners, you’ll play an integral role in team performance and partner satisfaction.
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with account team to achieve clear understanding of partner expectations, maintaining high levels of client satisfaction through ongoing communication
- Achieving partner goals and deadlines, regularly evaluating team staffing to ensure success
- Managing exception reporting process, maintaining oversight to ensure accurate reporting, and partner notification and review
- Enhancing Quality Team performance and efficiency through orientation, Inter-Rater Reliability, and HIPAA compliance
- Maximizing team resources through the creation of case assignments
- Fostering team member growth, providing subject matter support as needed
- Maintaining targeted personal productivity, up to 85%.
- Consistently meeting IRR company accuracy thresholds of 97%.
You’re an ideal Team Leader if you…
- Have been abstracting within the ACC, STS, NSQIP, Trauma, VQI, Cancer, GWTG, or Michigan CQI Registries and/or Core Measures for the past calendar year or longer (brownie points for additional direct abstract experience in multiple registries);
- Can work 30-40 hours per week;
- Achieve above average IRR metrics at your current facility (our threshold is 97%!);
- Are motivated to meet deadlines and can effectively manage a heavy workload in an organized fashion;
- Communicate exceptionally well, both via phone and e-mail;
- Love teaching others (and yourself!) and can take performance management steps when necessary;
- Consider yourself a highly motivated and productive person.
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.