If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie, and are a current Trauma Registrar—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! Q-Centrix is hiring full-time and part-time Trauma Registrars to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
As a Trauma Registrar, you will:
- Provide high-quality data abstraction within the Trauma Registry to our hospital partners.
- Learn from the best, and be inspired to reach your goals.
- Work from the comfort of your home, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Be exposed to exciting internal growth opportunities.
“I no longer have to deal with the hospital drama. I can work from the comfort of my own house, and I have more time for my family.” — Anonymous
You’re our ideal candidate if you…
- Have direct Trauma Registry abstraction experience.
- Completed the ATS Course and the AAAM Training or AIS Coding Course.
- Completed the Annual TQIP Education.
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System, and have strong computer skills.
- Are eager to learn new registry software programs.
- Possess great communication skills and thrive working independently.
- Deliver according to deadlines.
We’d prefer that you have…
- Experience at a Level I or II ACS-verified Trauma Facility.
- ICD-10 Training.
- Taken an anatomy course.
- An active CSTR, CAISS, or CCS Certification.
- Worked remotely before and loved it so much, you want to do it again!
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.