Work from the comfort of home with a flexible schedule!
If you’re passionate about quality, enjoy team camaraderie and have experience managing data abstraction within the Vascular Quality Initiative—there’s no better time to join Q-Centrix! We are hiring full-time and part-time VQI Data Abstractors to join our team of more than 800 quality experts.
What’s the job?
As a VQI Data Abstractor, you will:
- Provide data abstraction within the VQI Registry.
- Work from the comfort of your home with a flexible schedule.
- Learn from the best and be inspired to reach your goals.
- Gain access to an exciting career path unlike any other in the industry.
- Direct abstraction experience for the Vascular Registry. Abstraction experience can be within any of the following Vascular modules:
- Carotid Artery Stent
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Endovascular AAA Repair
- Open AAA Repair
- Hemodialysis Access
- Inferior Vena Cava Filter
- Infra-Inguinal Bypass
- Supra-Inguinal Bypass
- Lower Extremity Amputation
- Peripheral Vascular Intervention
- Thoracic and Complex EVAR
- Varicose Vein
- Own a computer with a recent Windows Operating System, and have strong computer skills
- Eager to learn new systems
- Stellar communication skills and known for reliability
- Thrive working independently
- Deliver according to deadlines
We’d prefer that you have:
- RN or LPN Credential or substantial clinical experience.
- Previous experience working remotely
Who are we?
At Q-Centrix, we help hospitals improve patient care and maximize precious quality-influenced reimbursement dollars with our technology and services. We do this thanks in part to our growing operations and IT teams and staff of more than 800 nurse-educated Quality Information Specialists.
Q-Centrix LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.